Broward Doula serving expecting moms from fertility to postpartum.
Benefits of a Doula – Serving Broward County, FL
A Doula is a birth worker who provides physical and emotional support during pregnancy and even postpartum. This role will also help your partner support you and participate as much as they would like. This role is designed to guide you to evidence-based information to help you make the best decisions for you and baby. With over 20 years of experience working with moms, I would love to talk to you about how I can serve you and your baby. I serve in both the homebirth setting as well at a hospital.
Some of the many benefits of having a Doula are:
- Having someone attentive to your comfor using proven techniques
- Coaching with breath work that can help relax during labor
- Emotional reassurance and encouragement
- Easy to understand information of what’s happening during labor and what to expect postpartum
- Guidance and support for loved ones
- Assistance with breastfeeding
- Avoiding C-Section
Request a Consultation with Doula Ifat Kent
Schedule a Consultation with Ifat Kent
Child Birth Classes Also Available
a Doula supports your decisions about birth.