Events and Workshops
Gottman Bringing Baby Home Workshop | Oct 12-13 at 9 AM
Even the strongest relationships are strained during the transition to parenthood. This research-based Bringing Baby Home Workshop prepares couples for life with baby and helps them be the best parenting team possible.
– Preserve your relationship with your partner
– Reduce the risk of postpartum depression
– Decrease relationship hostility and divorce
– Increase overall health for parents and baby
Instructor: Kristina Rodriguez
Conscious Parenting | Thurs at 7 PM | October 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
The Conscious Parenting Workshop is a four-part workshop series for soon-to-be parents or parents of children up to 15 years old that helps parents:
- Create a strong parenting vision and accountability plan.
- Restore harmony in the body through identifying parental triggers and soothers.
- Create a wellness rhythm for parents and their children.
- Build rituals of connection with their children.
- Become masters at emotion coaching and problem solving.
- Become masters at boundaries and family values,
- Learn the conscious parenting secrets of feeding, potty training and sleeping.
Step into authentic and playful parenting in everyday moments. During this hands-on workshop, parents learn skills together in group and then work privately with assistance of the facilitator, when asked or needed. Cost: $100 Per couple for 4 weeks